After repairing my instrument cluster, all gauges ,lights and tack are functioning properly. My remaining issue is the transmission low pressure light remains illuminated after tractor is running and performing well. I have the schematics and have failed to find a solution to my issue. I have recently changed the transmission oil canister filter and screen filter in the bottom of the transmission and added the correct hy guard oil. All six diodes are ohming correctly. Is the switch (just above the canister filter) normally open or closed under pressure?
Is this the SK from previous posts or is this a different machine 580CK? Serial number and more info would probably get better response.
Thanks for your reply. I worked out in shop today on the machine,(580 construction king), and found that the wire from the transmission switch (orange and blue) has no continuity to the bulb. If I could find the 4 pin plug, I might be able to see if that is where I have an open. The light stays illuminated while the machine is in operation. According to the schematic, wire 32F goes from the transmission switch, through a 4 pin plug, then past one leg of a diode and to the bulb. There are two plugs just above the hydraulic filter. Very hard to get to. Is that where the plug is located? Don’t know why I posted sk on the other threads, but that was a typo. It’s the same machine.