If mine comes out as nice as G Man's I'll be a happy camper.
Sorry for the side way pix. I was just happy that I got them up, now if I can only figure out how to get them straight. LOL
Machine will look just as good when im done with it
This better ?
Much better, so tell me how. And Thanks
If you are posting from a telephone or a Mac computer I can't help you. I have pc's running Windows 7 pro. I simply saved your images right from the thread to my desktop. I opened one of them in Windows Photo Viewer. At the bottom of the screen are two bent arrows. Use one of them to rotate the photo. It is saved in that position when you scroll to your next photo or close out the window.
That's a good looking machine. Doesn't look like it's been beat up. Congrats. Any details? hours? price?
Thanks Tinkerer; I took them with my Iphone & then emailed them to my Google Chrome Lap Top. G Man told me they have to be upright before I post them, I thought they were. My first time posting but I will figure it out. Hea Grady; Thanks It is pretty clean not beat up to bad. A little rust around the bottom & top of the cab but that's about it. All the glass & doors are good. Gauges need a little work, hour meter reads 1200 hrs but that is not working & the lights need a couple bulbs. As far as the machine itself G Man checked it out & basically gave it a clean bill of health. He ran it up & down a few hills in different gears for a while, 3 & 4 was a little sluggish but turns out the shuttle shift was low on oil,added fluid to it & it was fine. Checked the hydraulics & other then a couple of minor leaks hydraulics were strong & it was good to go. Rubber is 30% rear/ 60 % front but that is what it is. Started right up in 20 degrees, engine is strong no blow by needs a good cleaning. Right now it is at G Mans place he is going over it & letting me know what might need to be done to it. It is a Super E has a 4 in 1 bucket & extend a hoe. Buckets in good shape paid under $8000 for it. Thought I did pretty good with it, not great but good. Time will tell & I am happy. That's whats counts. By the way a couple of guys have PM me about who G Man is, well he is xgiovannix12 right here on the forum. If you are any where near central NY State & you need a mechanic he's your man.
Cleaning luckys machine down to look for leaks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sI9qP9Gw4 I plan on cleaning the cab and starting the electrical work this week
Lucky, Sounds like you did fine. Good luck and have fun.
Got all the lights working and now working on the gauge cluster Once all the electrical is done its time to reseal some cylinders and replacing much needed hoses