Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 sm series 2 front loader quicktach

Indiana Farmer · 2022-11-24 15:56

Hello everybody and happy thanksgiving, I just bought a 2004 case 580 sm series 2 and would like to get a quick attach front loader bracket does anybody known of a aftermarket brand? Also, along with the loader bracket I’d liked to put a third function hydraulic coupler so I could put a root rake and grapple on it. Anybody installed one, how big of a job is it? Thanks for any input

Replies1
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2022-11-25 14:27

    There are kits out there you can search the internet for them or go to local dealer and talk to one of the sales people and they should be able to give you a company. One I can think of right off the top of my head is American Coupler I know they make couplers for wheel loaders.