Does anyone have a fleet guard or other filter number for cross reference for a 2006 Case 580 Super M turbo series II (Iveko engine)? Would be nice to find a local source, rather than travelling 2 hours to the Case dealership. Thanks.
Take the no. of the one on your machine and any auto supply store can cross reference for you.
Will give that a try. Thanks!
You can also order online. The shipping makes the prices high unless you order enough filters to make it even out. filterspro dot com is a site I've ordered from a couple times, not filterpros, or filterspros. They have the best prices I've seen on Donaldson and Baldwin filters, you can use their cross reference, but I'd double check with the donaldson and/or baldwin sites also on something like this.
Just in case anyone else is looking, the Case 580 Super M turbo series II takes Case 87803261, which is compatible with Baldwin BT7237, Fleetguard LF16015 and Six 57037
Delmer, Is that the same as filter products out of Tucson, Arizona? They do have good prices.
NAPA