Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 Super-K need operators manual.

gabtrac ยท 2015-07-17 17:36

Hey all, today I just got my 580 Super-K. It's old and tired but I think she has some life left in her. I have a shop manual which is extensive. But it doesn't have any maintenance info. So I'm in desperate need of an operators/users/owners manual for my new machine, before I screw something up... Does anyone have a PDF available? I looked on E-bay but they all need to be shipped and I need it sooner than later and most won't ship to Canada... Much appreciated!

Replies8
  1. #1Outdoort2021-05-07 16:13

    Old post, but BUMP. Anyone Have a pdf operators manual I can get. I want to order oils and filters for a baseline on my new super K I got... thanks!

  2. #2Tinkerer2021-05-07 16:22

    Thanks to the good people at MinnParr here it is -----> https://cdn.minnpar.com/partbooks/C...CASE (580K) OPERATORS MANUAL (COMPRESSED).pdf

  3. #3Outdoort2021-05-07 17:02

    Tinkerer, you are the man!!!! thanks

  4. #4Tinkerer2021-05-07 20:57

    They also have the service manual and parts book in .pdf format to !

  5. #5Finca SDR2021-05-07 21:23

    Thanks! I got a parts manual for my 580l too!

  6. #6santicoURU2025-10-10 08:53

    Hey Tinkerer , do you mind sending me the pdf of the case 580sk ? the link there isnt working anymore. I really appreciate it if you could. Thnks

  7. #7Tinkerer2025-10-13 13:55

    I sent you a message here on HEF.

  8. #8Rudigger2025-10-14 21:21

    If anyone else needs one, I've done a pretty reasonable job of scanning mine.. It's a bit old and crusty, but it came out very legible. Send me a PM and I'll hook you up.