Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 Super L series 2 cab air filter?

rickw ยท 2013-11-07 06:03

Does anybody know where these air filter are located? I have my parts book that shows them. I just cant figure out where they go?!!

Replies8
  1. #1kevin37b2013-11-07 09:50

    Look up , there should be 2 knobs . Loosen them and pull panel down .

  2. #2alrman2013-11-07 15:22

    From the outside of the machine, remove the steel panel behind the rear work lights. The filters could be retained with spring clips. :drinkup

  3. #3rickw2013-11-11 08:29

    I found the filters behind the panel. I ordered 2 new ones. they look like the originals. one thing i did notice is the white foam insulation is coming loose from the roof possibly impeding the air flow.

  4. #4Phil L2024-02-09 19:25

    Where did you get the air filters Is it a case 580 sk 2-1/4 โ€œ by 4โ€ 13-1/2โ€

  5. #5rickw2024-02-10 07:06

    My machine is a 580 Super L series 2 which is newer than the SK

  6. #6rickw2024-02-10 07:07

    I believe I orderewd them from the Case dealer. You can order parts thru the IH Case dealers also if you dont have a loclal Case Construction dealer

  7. #7Phil L2024-02-10 21:09

    What the price high though dealer?

  8. #8rickw2024-02-11 08:46

    I dont remember. This thread is from 2013. I have found that OEM Case parts have been a little less expensive buying local has been less expensive than online. The online retailer charges full price for shipping. Typically from the dealer they get the part in on there normal weekly delivery from Case unless you are in a huge hurry and want them to UPS it. I also save a bunch on my HyTrans fluid from the local Case AG dealer. If you bring in your own container they willl sell it to you from there bulk tank and it save about 20%. We got it for about $18.70/Gal I think