The bucket snaps back throwing material out of the back of bucket. It happens when the bucket is about 3" from the stops.Is there an adjustment for this?
check to see if the cylinder rods or rods are straight or if it is binding.....if that's not the case you could put a orifice in both the hoses that make the bucket curl back. This will slow it down and smooth it up
That is very normal and is quite handy to shake excessive material away from the front of the bucket, it prevents spillage when the tractor is in motion. You need to ease off on the control lever when rolling the bucket back.
What Tinkers says. My 580 Super M auto levels as I lift and you can't make it roll back no matter what. I feature I don't necessarily like because once the buckets raised 3 or 4' ft. off the ground you can't tip it back.
Check your RTD linkage on right side of loader frame, make sure the micro switch is engaging the cam correctly.
That sounds like the auto leveling is not set correctly. I can and do roll back my bucket, especially with a full load of gravel at about 6 or 7 feet to spill the gravel further back, so I do lose any while traveling.
How to adjust?
Put bucket level on ground and adjust micro switch to contact cam. Also check linkage going back to control valve. There are grease fittings on bell cranks.
Thanks. Ordered new micro switch. What is the adjustment procedure for the small cable with turnbuckles on the ends coming from the cam plate?
You shouldn't have to adjust the cable but the procedure should be in the service manual.