Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580 vs 590

n175h ยท 2010-02-07 18:20

I did a search and found nothing. What is the difference in the models? I looked at some specs and they were almost identical. David

Replies4
  1. #1cgraham12010-02-07 18:34

    If you need more info you may want to PM one of these guys! I stole this from another thread! I've never run a 580, so I have no firsthand experience of the differences in the two, but I'm glad I ended up with the 590 after reading this.

  2. #2cat3202010-02-07 21:42

    bigger /stronger frame , dig depth alot more HP ,

  3. #3n175h2010-02-08 09:45

    From what I've seen for sale the 590's seem to have lots more hours on them than comparable 580's. They must get used by the more serious (busier) contractors. David

  4. #4drifter590sl2010-02-08 13:59

    590 height 590-11.6- 580-10.10- weight-590-appox 17522 pounds--580-15761-front buckey 590-93 in -580-82 in wide--reach bachhoe --590-23.3 in-580-22.1 -width of 590 91in 580 82 in hp 590sl 100. 580sl.94..:notworthy