Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580B 1975

WB Automotive ยท 2009-10-06 22:40

yea this is my 580b that does not run at the moment( no fuel at injectors) working on purchase of a new inj. pump.

Replies3
  1. #1willie592009-10-06 22:51

    Nice B WB Automotive. Too bad Phil has gone to bed, he'd love it! If he makes an offer to buy it, be careful, he'll paint it and re-sell it for a profit. I hope you find an injection pump soon so you can see some smoke coming out of the exhaust. :cool2

  2. #2Phil2009-10-07 07:09

    Drool,drool, a disabled B ! I starting to pant. I've already got the map out . I can offer to buy to old pump . Wonder how much the local diesel injection shop would want to test your reman pump, or did they sell you this pump? Phil

  3. #3WB Automotive2009-10-11 16:06

    yea the reman pump i sent back to Caywood Tractor in Kentucky for a full refund. i am going to look elsewhere for another pump. i really cant wait to get this thing running.