Hi everyone, I am new to the backhoe world and have just bought a 1975 Case 580b. I want to put new fluids in her and it's pretty obvious where to put the gear oil and motor oil. But my question is: is the hydraulic fluid and transmission fluid the same thing? Or does the transmission fluid pour in where the dipstick is located at the right foot area and the hydraulic fluid goes in at the top of the frame on the left side? I am confused about this and don't want to make a mistake! Thanks to all who reply...take care...
Welcome to HEF, tt ! If you send me your email address in a PM (Private Message). Don't post it in this thread. I will send you a link to my Google Drive. It will allow you to download the Operators Manual and the Service Manual.
Welcome to HEF @talltexan6ft7 Six foot & seven inches, perched on a 580B ..... we need to see a picture of that!