First time poster 2nd backhoe I have owned. This is a low use machine only on small farm but after adding fluid the rear swing cylinder hoses started leaking really bad my problem is how do you get the hose off the cylinder? There r no nuts and it doesn't look like a quick disconnect so I am baffled, there r nuts on the side that goes up to controls but nothing on cylinder, any help would be appreciated. Thanks
On the rod end of the swing tube they are a straight o-ring boss fitting and on the other end are a 37 degree female swivel. Loosen and remove the swivel end and unscrew the boss end out using a wrench to brake the fitting loose. Once it's broken loose just turn the hose and it should turn out.
You may have to look close, the hex part sometimes is pretty thin and can almost disappear into the cylinder casting due to machining there, but as sheepfoot says, they do unscrew.
OK I looked again yesterday it looks like it shouldn't be to bad they are short hoses I will try to get them done soon I appreciate you guys that replied to me.