Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580C Hydraulic Oil

MartinDR1025 ยท 2019-09-13 08:47

Will Tractor Supply Premium hydraulic oil work in my 580C?( I believe it is 10-30)

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-09-13 09:52

    Yes you can use it. It is not a multi grade. It is the equivalent to SAE 20.

  2. #2JBrady2019-09-13 09:52

    My 590SL has 8 different places for oil. Which one are you asking about? The only place I would use that oil is to top off the hydraulic oil tank. Hy-tran ultraction for the real axle and converter and gear oil for the front axle and rear planataries.

  3. #3MartinDR10252019-09-13 10:39

    Traveller Premium Universal Tractor Trans/Hydrauilic Fluid is a specially formulated, premium multigrade (SAE 10W-30) fluid blended with the highest quality lubricating oils and the most technologically advanced additive system. Provides superior protection and performance for modern farm equipment Employs a common sump to lubricate hydrostatic transmissions, differentials, wet brakes, hydraulics and final drives gears I need it for the front bucket/backhoe hydraulics

  4. #4Tinkerer2019-09-13 12:25

    My bad ! I missed the Premium part in the first post. Premium is indeed a 10W-30. I prefer AW32 (10W) that meets backhoe specs. because of it gets sooo dam cold in the winter where i live. 10W-30 is a good choice to use in Georgia. I pay about the same price as the TSC oil.

  5. #5MartinDR10252019-09-13 12:26

    Thank you sir!!!!!!