I have a case 580ck w/ a 188 diesel. I had to have generator rebuilt and I noticed a fluid fill under generator. I cant remember what that fluid fill is? I am sure somebody knows this, it would be appreciated!!
Power steering pump with a built in reservoir.
Thanks for the reply!
That's what I call being steered in the right direction
Thats for sure! This old backhoe belongs to my dad and this fall he was ready to junk it. Would not run had been running bad for awhile charging system was not working, had to jump it for the last year. We thought injector pump was shot and seemed like engine was week... But thanks to this forum I brought it back to life!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad running and not starting was fuel shutoff linkage inside injector pump was stuck. Thanks to help from members here, I was istructed on how to take top off pump and free linkage up. Runs and starts great now. I had generator rebuilt and got relay working in regulator along w/ a new battery charging system is rebuilt! Now I know what to put in the fill under generator. We have about $200 in all the repairs and have a usable sellable machine. Dad still wants to buy a Super L or a M 4x4 xtendahoe. THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!