I have an old case 580 constuction king with a harlo forklift mast. I am having trouble finding the correct manual shuttle input gear-shaft assembly. The case parts book shows a part # of A37617. The teeth on the gear are the same ; the bearing land & snap ring groove are the same. The gear assembly is 1 3/8" longer than the A37617, the is necked down to 1 9/16" and the shaft that runs from the clutch disc to the direction reverser input shaft is a 1 1/8" 17 spline shaft. Also the 2 seals in the front cover and the hollow shaft and gear that is splined into the clutch cover but doesn't run anything are of different dimensions than what the parts book show. Did case build something different for these Harlo forklift units? Dealers don't seem to know much about these old machines.
What is your tractor serial number? Look on the side of the seat bracket any other s/n will be for the fork lift frame. If you can get me that I will do some research for you.
The seriel # tag is gone. The only tag is the forklift ser # on the forklift frame. Is the serial number stamped on a housing somewhere? I am not that familiar with case equipment.
The serial number should be stamped on the bolster close to the radiator, it should start with 868 or something similar.