Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 580ck hydraulics

mark11 ยท 2024-01-26 17:23

Need help please-My 580ck started running slower=like under a load.It got worse and it stalled under a hydraulic load but all the levers were in neutral position.To start it now I have to pull one of the levers to avoid the hydraulic load.It is as if the return is plugged but it is not plugged.The functions work but it stalls the engine if I dont pull one of the control levers.Any help is appreciated.GOD Bless.

Replies12
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2024-01-28 09:50

    Check your quick couplers for backhoe you may have one that is not allowing oil to flow as needed.

  2. #2mark112024-01-28 11:55

    Thank you-I thought it might be in the back somewhere.I will give it a shot.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2024-01-28 15:14

    Also check all your levers to make sure the spools are actually going back to neutral.

  4. #4mark112024-01-29 11:10

    ok

  5. #5Billrog2024-01-29 14:02

    If it's a foot swing make sure the pedals are greased .

  6. #6mark112024-01-29 18:38

    ok, ty.You guys are great.

  7. #7mark112024-01-31 19:47

    IT WORKS,THANK YOU GUYS.THE QUICK CONNECTS FOR THE BACKHOE WERE NO GOOD.I REPLACED THEM WITH BLACK PIPE UNIONS.WHEN THE WEATHER WARMS UP I WILL USE JIC FITTINGS.OLD PEOPLE ARE SMART...GOD BLESS.

  8. #8Coy Lancaster2024-01-31 20:00

    Glad we could be of help. Be sure to make sure to put your fittings on so you can hook them up if and when you need to remember be backhoe for trans repair.

  9. #9Picklesweet2024-01-31 20:04

    A malleable black iron union rated for 250psi might not be very safe. best to park it until u can fix with proper parts

  10. #10mark112024-01-31 20:34

    YEP,I USED THE UNIONS FOR AN AFFORDABLE DIAGNOSIS.I WILL SWITCH OVER TO PROBABLY JIC FITTINGS,THANKS AGAIN.

  11. #11edgephoto2024-01-31 20:40

    Turn off the Caps lock....

  12. #12mark112024-02-07 05:37

    Tractor is working great.I installed JIC fittings with swivels.Works great, thanks again;GOD Bless.