Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 580D backhoe

Woodywood ยท 2020-05-06 10:24

I'm looking for part# A156320 exhaust outlet and A155972 exhaust outlet seal. Thanks for the help

Replies13
  1. #1Tinkerer2020-05-06 10:29

    Welcome to HEF, woodyw ! New or used ?

  2. #2Woodywood2020-05-06 10:38

    Either one is fine

  3. #3Woodywood2020-05-06 10:38

    Used if in good condition

  4. #4Tinkerer2020-05-06 21:22

    https://www.farmlandtractor.com/i-56711-a156320-case-ih-exhaust-elbow-used.html

  5. #5Woodywood2020-05-07 16:47

    I called and they didn't have one. Thanks

  6. #6Tinkerer2020-05-07 20:21

    Too bad Randy didn't have one. Contact Shaeffer in Wolf Lake,IL. --- https://www.sewlparts.com/ I am curious as to what happened that you need one.

  7. #7Woodywood2020-05-07 21:16

    There saying obsolete

  8. #8RHuddleston2020-05-08 12:03

    Hagan Tractor parts http://hagantractorparts.com/index.html

  9. #9RHuddleston2020-05-08 12:05

    Phone :918-251-1851 Toll Free:800-365-0602 Hagan Tractor parts

  10. #10RHuddleston2020-05-08 12:23

    This is a salvage machine they show on their site.

  11. #11Woodywood2020-05-08 16:39

    Thanks. Waiting on them to reply

  12. #12RHuddleston2020-05-08 21:54

    I am 15 minutes from them and will be there next week if they don't want to pull it for you.

  13. #13Woodywood2020-05-08 23:01

    Thanks he's going to look first thing Monday morning