have a 580D front bucket lifts load fine but when trying to lift front end with front bucket down hydralics looses presure and lower front end/tires back down to ground I am thinking it is something to do with valve need some insight
Seeing as you only have a problem in one direction, ie the loader does not drift down with a load, I would bet it is not cylinder related. I think I would dig into the load check valve for the lowering portion of the lift spool. Here is a pic to help.
Thank you
Before you tear into anything, do you know how the float function works? Push the control handle forward part way to lower the loader with force for down pressure, all the way to let it float without downward force. Right?
Float function works
If you are not comfortable taking the valve apart a good option would be to find a used one in a salvage yard. Two spool or three ? This is the part number for the two spool. D121333