Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 580E backhoe jurky

DaveA ยท 2021-07-29 09:38

Is there a way to slow donn the rate the back hoe reacts. Up on controls are fine. Whe i go to dig the back hoe is hard to do fine work with on the down cycle

Replies4
  1. #1Rob Gunn2021-07-29 14:05

    I had the same issue with my backhoe attachment that I mount on my Bobcat. I solved it by putting a adjustable flow control on the line just past the control valve.

  2. #2Delmer2021-07-29 14:26

    you can buy orifice fittings that will slow it down without affecting the final force. Go smaller than you'd think if you guess.

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-07-30 16:57

    Are you running the engine WOT ?

  4. #4DaveA2021-07-30 17:03

    run at about 1500 rpm it is this way at idal also. What is a good rpm. the hoe is jsut as stron at idal or 1500rpm