was reading some lit and saw case 580k has anti rollback for the front bucket. the mahine I am looking at is missing the rod to the controll. is this the same as self leveling bucket?
That rod is for self leveling, keeps from spilling dirt all over you if you neglect to watch how far you are up with the arms and how far back the bucket is. So someone probably took it off. Some people don't like the bucket self levling, on the L models I hated it because in my view it looked like it was levling out the bucket too soon so I always wanted it curled back all the way until well above my hood. But the design/shape of the bucket made it so it was okay. Blake WA
My least favorite part about self leveling is when it pulls the joystick over on its own. It feels like the machine thinks it's better than you or something:bouncegri Most integrated toolcarrier machines have mechanical/geometric leveler rather than hydraulic, which isn't always smooth. Anyone who's ever played with Legos knows how to make a simple self leveling loader arm, so only seems natural to see them being used by the various manufacturers.
After changing out the hydraulic pump the unit now will not move. What could I have gone? It's a case 580K