Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 580k parts (cab door)

rdavison39 ยท 2012-10-22 13:19

Hi - new owner of a CASE 580k 4x4 (1990) that i bought that came without a cab door. I've checked around through varoius web sites but can't find any used doors that are a reasonable price (i.e less than $1000). Anyone know where i might fight some doors or are they just really hard to come by....

Replies4
  1. #1trevor b2012-10-22 16:28

    $1000.00 dosen't sound to bad new from case or after market i/e broken tractor cost $1800.00 . almost imposiable to find good used .trevor b

  2. #2rdavison392012-10-23 15:28

    Well, the cheapest i could find was $1500 but was hoping to find one less than $1k. Guess i'm not going to find one for that price.

  3. #3trevor b2012-10-23 17:27

    try fawcett tractor out of st mary's they have 3 580 k's listed in salvage even ifthey are in bad shape they would be better than none and in your neck of the wood's trevor b 1 800 372 7149

  4. #4TEC2012-10-24 00:38

    Been looking for an inexpensive door for a super E for a couple years, lowest has been about $1500. I'm cheap so I'll keep looking and hope I get lucky. Tom