Greetings to all! The backhoe worked well during the dry season on the island (Guam). Currently its our rainy season. I warm up the backhoe weekly. While attempting to start the BH I accidentally hit the front bucket control lever (right side)and pulled it off its stick/handle. I carefully placed it back on its handle/stick. Started the BH warmed it up for 20 mins and placed it in Reverse. It did not move, I then placed the shift lever in the Forward position, with no movement. I checked to insure trans was in 1st and tried again, no movement. I then pressed the red and black switch located on the front bucket control (right stick), thinking it was a neutral switch. Again, no movement. I retired from the US Army in 2014 and doing this part-time. Slowly doing repairs as I move forward. Surely would appreciate any advice or help! Much thanks! Contact Info: 671-988-9312 sindalu14@gmail
Welcome to HEF @sindalu You will need to check the wires at the button - when you pulled the handle, the wires will be broken or maybe the contacts are somehow touching - causing the declutch/neutraliser to be activated.