I have a 580L with 2200 hrs on it. I bought it in 99 with 1000 hrs on it. Been working great till last 4 months. After starting it, I have no FWD or REV action for a few minutes till it seems to warm up. ( This started when it was well below 32 degrees, however I keep it plugged in with heat pad on Hyd tank) I had it in to the CAse dealer here last month. They drained out all the fluids and changed filters. Seemed to work fine the day I picked it up. So I started it yesterday, and same thing. no movement with shuttle in either position. It was a warm day, maybe 70 degrees. I reved it up a couple times and it started moving Fwd as it was in that position. Once it moves, there seems to be no issue until the next time I start it. I use it incidentally to move snow or a little dirt sometimes. Just my around the property machine. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks.
put some gauge on the trans and let us know the read result.
OK, will work on doing that. thanks