Just finished brake job; all seems well. Went to speed up engine while in gear and pressing bucket control mounted solenoid switch and it is inoperative (engine still powering rear wheels). I can use the switch on the transmission shift lever, so the problem is not the solenoid or the fuse. It has to be either the switch or the wiring. I tried to remove the switch by unscrewing it, but increasing resistance suggests I am twisting the wires, so I quit trying. I cannot find how to remove the switch in my manuals. Would appreciate advice. All the wire connections were thoroughly cleaned and put together tightly after the brake job.
Check your connection under the machine for the loader lever declutch switch, the button screws put, that's the only way to get it out, the wires will twist up but you should be able to get switch out before any damage to wires.
Thanks. I'll give it a try after I try and figure out if I'm getting power to the solenoid from the loader switch. First I have to disconnect the darn alarm horn.