Hello everybody just found this site and I'm new. So I bought a Case 590 Turbo I used it on and off for a day and then was using it today . As I was going into the pile of dirt the machine just quite moving. Was running good no slippage no leaks no clunks went through gears fine. So I did research and I took fuse 6 out which is clutch cut out. Started it up and it moved fine. So my question is what could it be the solenoid or the switches them selves. The one on the loader is broke. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to HEF @Scottrt120 The problem is usually with the switches. (loader or gearshift) They should click when pressed & click again when released. Problem could also be the wiring at the switches, as the wiring tends to twist up during installation.
Thanks for the reply. Sure wish there was a cheaper switch or alternative case wants 75 per switch. Seems steep for a little push switch lol.
Those switches tend to stick sometimes try spraying some WD40 in switch at button. And if you remove the switch there may be a manufacture tag still on it and do some research on that.
Is this a 100 year old machine or 10
Thanks for the help everyone. Turns out the broken button on the loader stick shorted the hole system out replaced it and it runs great.
Thanks for letting us know what the issue was @Scottrt120