Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 621b intermittent no reverse!

Lazy B Ranch · 2024-12-07 11:57

Hey guys, I looked through a bunch of past threads and although there’s a lot about 621’s on here couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for. 1997 621b loader, after I load a few loads of feed it will lose just reverse if I leave it running between loads. If I shut it off between it’s fine for the next load. Checked ohms in the 5 solenoids when this happens and all are within range. It’s only got to sit shut off for about 5 minutes then will operate again. When it’s working everything works great auto shifts in both forward and reverse. Put a new speed sensor on as well within a year. Owned for 5 years now been a good loader, just been battling this for the past few months. I have a service manual for it and have not started the electrical troubleshooting yet. Was hoping maybe someone had an idea and could point me in the right direction.

Replies0

No replies yet.