Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 621D Loader Axel Parts Cross Reference

mac-time ยท 2014-07-15 06:17

I'm currently rebuilding the rear diff and axle in my Case 621D Loader. The axle and diff is actually made by ZF. I have been astounded at the price of parts to overhaul the diff. Parts quotes alone top $20,000. A great number of the parts required are bearings and I am having little luck cross referencing Case or ZF part numbers to bearing numbers. Unfortunately, I am unable to get the bearing numbers off the old parts directly as they have worn off. We have had success is cross referencing one bearing and the genuine Case price was 500% more, hence my desire to cross reference more part numbers. If anyone could provide any advice or references for cross referencing it would be much appreciated. Cheers An Australian Beef Farmer

Replies4
  1. #1clintm2014-07-15 18:30

    any good bearing house should be able to measure your bearings and cross them

  2. #2mac-time2014-07-16 16:11

    Thanks for replying However I have spoken to so so many bearing suppliers and spent hours on the net searching however no luck. I have both the Case Part Numbers and the ZF part numbers and so far only one bearing will cross reference. The option of taking the bearings to a supplier to measure is one I want to avoid as we live in a remote area and the nearest supplier is a 8 hour drive.

  3. #3lantraxco2014-07-16 17:22

    Post up the part numbers or send me a PM with them, I'll see if I can do anything with them. No promises of course, lol.

  4. #4mac-time2014-07-16 17:53

    Hi Lantraxco The part numbers I'm looking to cross reference are below. I found a website last night and think I may have made progress on a couple but if you have any thoughts I would greatly appreciate them. These parts I have had no luck cross-referencing. Case: 8603679 or ZF: 0750.117.175 Case: 8603572 or ZF: 0735.295.163 Case: 8603573 or ZF: 0735.295.150 Case: 8603257 or ZF: 0750.117.284 Case: 8603691 or Case: 8603563 or ZF:0750.117.974 The following parts I have came up with some possibilities but can't be certain and would appreciate a second opinion. Case: 8603680 or ZF: 0750.117.346 = I think 387A/383A Case: 8603678 or ZF: 0750.117.177 = I think 28985/28921 Case: 8603692 or Case: 24903730 or ZF: 0750.117.815 = I think FAG 32021X The machine the parts are out of is a Case 621D, Serial #: JEE0135558. The ZF Numbers off the diff are: Z Type: MT-3065\BKV, Serial #:1351, Parts List #: 4474050016. Many thanks for your help. Mac-Time