Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 680E fuel sender

CaptainPlowboy ยท 2021-01-12 16:54

Hello, Anyone know where a fuel sender for a Case 680E can be purchased? I've exhausted all my resources. I have found one from John Deere that could possibly work, but it is very pricey. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1jimg9842021-01-12 17:48

    please explain, are you saying fuel sending unit that sends fuel level in tank to gauge, try ebay, amazon, if quit working, in North Carolina we cut a wooden stick, some even cut notches on stick LOL

  2. #2CaptainPlowboy2021-01-12 20:51

    Yes, the 90 ohm float unit that mounts in the tank. I've tried everything I can think of and have finally started looking for that perfect stick. LOL

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-01-12 22:17

    Welcome to HEF, CaptainPlowboy !

  4. #4Tinkerer2021-01-13 08:13

    There are universal fuel senders available that you may be able to use. Jerry Trcka can probably help you. https://www.evergreengauges.com/gauges He has some really nice photos of tractor restorationshe has done on hie Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/jerry.trcka/photos

  5. #5CaptainPlowboy2021-01-13 10:02

    Thanks Tinkerer I will check that out.