My Case 70xt is stalling out the engine as soon as you pull down the seat bar. It will run at full revs when the bar is raised but just bog down as soon as the bar is activated. I have checked the engine side of it and filters etc are all good. You can still move it very slowly but any sudden quick movements it will stall the engine completely. Is there some simple checks I can do. Obviously as soon as the seat bar switch is activated it must engage something in the system that is causing it to stall.
Is the aux hydraulic control on, and deadheading?
I don't believe it is. Everything running off the aux hydraulics works but it is all sluggish due to the engine trying to stall
I'm with Dave. You've got a hydraulic circuit activated either inadvertently, or with a failed component. And the logical guess is the auxiliary circuit.
Thanks. I will go through the auxiliary circuits and see what I can find out first.