Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 721D joystick will NOT work

DarrinSennett ยท 2022-11-06 14:57

Hello Everyone, I'm having an issue with my Case 721D loader. When using the joystick to control the loader arms, it will not work. The machines hydrolic pump is good as I can steer. I am wondering if the switch for the hydrolic lockout has malfunctioned or the solenoid. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Thanks, Darrin

Replies5
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2022-11-09 13:26

    Welcome to HEF Darrin; have you checked the fuses and relays?

  2. #2DarrinSennett2022-11-09 16:29

    Yes, all fuses and relays test good.

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2022-11-09 19:33

    Have you tested your lockout switch yet? Also have you checked for fault codes?

  4. #4DarrinSennett2022-11-09 19:35

    Switch, Coil and valve is all good. I have not scanned for any codes but machine does not displays any warning or maintenance lights. Really stumped lol.

  5. #5Coy Lancaster2022-11-10 18:00

    You probably have an issue with the multifunction valve. You need to check the pilot pressure there and see what you find.