Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 821C wheel loader service manual

Kobus Oosthuizen ยท 2018-02-15 00:12

Hi Can anyone help me with a service manual for a Case 821C wheel loader. There is a buzzer that is constantly going off in the cab and we can't figure out what it is about. any help would be greatly appreciated Thanx

Replies9
  1. #1franklin22018-02-15 11:16

    I can't seem to find one for free. But there are several on ebay right now.

  2. #2Kobus Oosthuizen2018-02-16 00:06

    Thank you, will have a look. You don't perhaps know these machines? I need to know what the displays on its dahboard mean.

  3. #3tool_king2018-02-16 01:48

    Can you post a picture so we can see what you are looking at ? I might have pdf on it .

  4. #4Kobus Oosthuizen2018-02-16 01:59

    Can you send me your e-mail adress, don't know how to insert pictures into the reply.

  5. #5Kobus Oosthuizen2018-02-16 02:07
  6. #6Kobus Oosthuizen2018-02-16 02:10

    tried to insert picture, smoke coming out of pc, think i broke it...

  7. #7franklin22018-02-16 09:23

    Do you have a account somewhere on the web that hosts pictures? The one I use is Flickr. You can open a free account there, and then it will let you upload and store pictures on the Flickr site. Then you can hit the share button while looking at the picture on Flickr, choose the BB image code, and then paste that code in your reply on here and it put the picture right in your post. I know it's a lot of trouble, but you will find yourself using it more and more as time goes by.

  8. #8tool_king2018-02-16 21:54

    you can shoot me a email with picture at [email protected]

  9. #9Kobus Oosthuizen2018-02-19 09:11

    Hi tool king & franklin2 Sorry I've been running around, we found the problem, oil sensor bad wire, so reconnected it and the machine is up & running. now i'm moving on to my second machine on site, Cat 422E backhoe. Any knowledge on those?