Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850 hydraulic schematics

cigarbob ยท 2019-10-06 20:56

I recently bought a case 850 dozer with 6 way blade will raise and lower and angle fine will not tilt I think someone has the lines routed wrong from the 3 that come out of the front of the dozer . If you push the handle left or right it try's but acks like it's dead head thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2019-10-08 10:50

    Have you swapped two of your hose coming from one cyl. at the tee?

  2. #2cigarbob2019-10-08 10:58

    I have marked and taken all 3 off by blade lt hose has presure when handling is pushed lt rt hose has presure when handling is pushed rt center that goes to t has no pressure either way

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2019-10-08 11:03

    Make sure the hoses go to opposite ends of cyl.

  4. #4cigarbob2019-10-08 12:03

    The way it was hooked up it would dead head each way I switched lines on left cylinder and it would tilt one way but not release

  5. #5alrman2019-10-09 02:47

    This should help

  6. #6cigarbob2019-10-09 12:41

    Thank you yes !

  7. #7Ben Thomas2021-07-14 20:39
  8. #8Ben Thomas2021-07-14 20:43

    Found this thread to help sort out tilt circuit on a straight 850, but cannot seem to get the PDF to open. Could anyone upload the schematic in a JPG format? tyia