Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850B Hydraulics

Adda ยท 2013-03-28 21:32

G'day I have a Case 850B trackloader (old), was working fine but has lost pressure to the main bucket lift. What could be the problem? Rippers and bucket crowd still working fine. When you pull the bucket lift control back you can hear it hissing in the control valve. Very slow to lift or not at all. Anyone had similar? Thanks Dave

Replies3
  1. #1Adda2013-03-30 05:31

    Please, somebody must be able to spitball something my way. I'll take any guess or idea. I have a case bobcat, had a look on here for old threads and a feller had an idea for someone else's machine that I followed and it worked. I love looking on this site and look forward to contributing. I am a diesel mechanic, welder and long time cattle and sheep farmer, got a fair swag of old machinery... so I am pretty handy and willing to give any ideas a go. Dave

  2. #2alrman2013-03-30 06:20

    Welcome Adda :drinkup If you pressurize one of the good circuits, while using the lift at the same time, does the lift operate normally?

  3. #3Adda2013-04-01 00:03

    G'day mate, thanks for responding. Yes, found out mucking about with it.