Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850c C-frame replacement pin

AndyRoss · 2021-01-16 15:41

I have a rear C frame pin or bushing that’s bad. It has a pin with a partial groove and a bolt and washer to hold the pin in place. All I’m seeing online is bolt on brackets to the main frame that the C frame slides into, then the pin holds together. Mine is factory welded. The only way I can see the pin would come out is to cut it? Any info out there. This pic is looking under machine behind the idler toward frame

Replies2
  1. #1AndyRoss2021-01-16 17:24

    Well I took my other backhoe and picked up on the c frame to where I could get a small glimpse at the pin. It appears that there c-frame is the culprit not the pin. It’s worn pretty bad one left side only

  2. #2Coy Lancaster2021-01-18 09:17

    If I’m not mistaken the pin goes into a blind hole so you’ll have to use a pry bar to get pins out or weld a nut onto pin and use a slide hammer or puller. The brackets are welded on if you have to replace them go to your dealer and have the parts manager contact Case about weldment parts.