I was replacing a couple old hydraulic lines on the transmission control valve trying to find a small leak. The machine still operated As it should. Since installing new hoses my tracks are out of sync. It’s like one is in high and the other is in low. It’s inoperable. The only thing I can of is maybe air in the system. Anyone have experience with these older case machines?
Are you sure you refitted the new hoses exactly as the old ones were? Sounds to me like some lines have been crossed up, air in the system is not a possibility.
Yes. I only replaced 2, and I did them 1 at a time to make sure I didn’t get them backwards. I got frustrated today. I’ll try again tomorrow. Maybe I’ll have better luck
Sometimes when replacing hoses you can lean or sit on things while you don’t notice your doing it. Check and make sure you didnt inherently bend some linkage, or knocked an electrical connector loose.......anything like that.
Check your brake pedals...if one pedal sticks down slightly it can declutch the track on that side.
Well guys, I finally got it. How in the hell I swapped two hoses I’ll never know. But that was it. Thanks for your input
Hey! You assured us that did NOT happen!
That’s why I like to put colored zip ties on the fittings so I don’t mix them up especially if there is waiting time between removal and installation of new ones.
I use telephone cable ,lots of different colours, reusable