Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 850c will not move

Butchman83 ยท 2018-12-11 22:54

long story short I replaced the left hand final drive and now neither track will move. The driveshaft engages and spins, I can see the oil moving in the tank when you engage the forward and reverse levers but I get nothing to the tracks. Before I changed the final drive the right hand side worked fine, now nothing. Any help will be greatly appreachated

Replies4
  1. #1alrman2018-12-12 00:35

    Welcome to HEF @Butchman83 ! Could the hi/low range lever (lever behind your left ankle when sitting in the seat) have been moved during the repair process, & it be in neutral??

  2. #2epirbalex2018-12-12 01:07

    Does it feel like the motor comes under load

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2018-12-13 12:07

    I'm with alrman check your hi-lo lever and oil level in tranny. I didn't understand that you said you could see oil moving in tank. You usually can't see the oil in the transmission housing.

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2018-12-21 14:06

    Did you get the dozer to move for you?