Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 85XT Maintence Help

companyman ยท 2011-04-15 14:26

We recently purchased a 85XT on auction (dangerous, I know..) but the price was decent and after talking to the dealer that sold it new and did all the service to it I feel better about it. It did not come with the owners manual. I have purchased a service manual but that does not cover some of the basics. I want to get an owners manual but I also want to get it serviced this weekend. What I am trying to do is change hyd oil and filters, fuel filters and engine oil and filters. We have an 1840 case so I have a little maintence history with case skidsteers. To give some insight to my present knowledge of the xt series, I think I have figured out how to tip the cab forward... lol! any tips/tricks/info would be greatly appreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1Shooter2011-04-16 10:33

    I'd read the owners manual carefully!