Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 9010B – Pattern change

SnortWork · 2010-03-11 14:57

Can anyone tell me how to/where to switch the hoses to change the pattern control from backhoe to excavator on a 2000 Case 9010B? Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1ctkiteboarding2010-03-12 15:03

    call the case dealer:usa hows it working out for ya?? R

  2. #2SnortWork2010-03-17 14:51

    F & W was nice enough to fax me a diagram. When a dealer treats me like that, I will go out of way to give them more business. Got much clean-up after the big storm? Looks like you got hit pretty hard. Tks J

  3. #3ctkiteboarding2010-03-17 17:04

    f+w are a soilid group of guys , i got the 140 they made me a great deal and i went for it,, tree work is booked for 2 weeks and then stumps so its looking good,,, saw that you posted the case for sale what happened :beatsme trying to flip it or are you having issues with it?

  4. #4turbodsl042012-05-06 02:39

    We just recently just got a case 9010b and were wanting to switch the control pattern, but dont know which hoses to switch, do you think you could post that diagram on how to do it???

  5. #5Vtbuilder2023-04-06 17:39

    Hi, I see this is 12 years old but just bought a 9010b and need to change controls. Dealer did not help at all. Any diagrams or advice much appreciated thanks

  6. #6Acoals2023-04-06 21:59

    This thread might possibly be helpful; see the publication Uffex posted. 96 SK120LC SAE Conversion I recently purchased a 96 SK120, it’s set up with “JD” controls and need to convert it to “Cat” can someone guide me through this procedure? Thank you HeavyEquipmentForums

  7. #7KSSS2023-04-08 11:18

    I had a 9020B that I switched the patterns on. Someone had numbered the hoses on mine. There is a block that has four hoses going into it as I recall. The hose are on the cab door side, entry is behind a panel. I wish I could remember more that was a long time ago. You change the order of those hoses and you change the pattern.