Working on a case 9030b same as Link Belt 2800q? Anyways the monitor says elec problem. It won't come off idle with the throttle knob. Works fine in bypass mode. All other functions seem to be just fine. Computer shows one green light and one red light. All fuses are good. The electrical problem occurs in the key on position and when running. Any thoughts? TIO
9030b Is anything else showing on display?
9030b Have you preformed automatic adjustment procedures. IF the clock shows 00 00 ! Elec. Problem check throttle linkage first.
HeavyEquipmentForums
Jrvickers, Hopefully I get take another look tomorrow. Thanks for your help and the link to procedure. TIO
Well I tried to re program it and at step 5 it won't actually get it to reset. The 9999 won't actually come up on the screen. Any thoughts Tio
What is showing up on screen
If you hear the beep on step 5 after holding reset turn key switch off wait for everything to powerdown. Then turn key on if nothing show's in screen then you have completed it correctly. If 9999 shows it was NOT done correctly.
I don't get the beep when holding the button for 20 seconds. The screen says oooo. I plugged in a known good throttle motor and electric fault went away. So I will install a new motor and program per instructions. On another note I have a battery problem fault on the screen. I would like to eliminate this so it never comes on. I'm pretty sure it's because there is a probe that is suppose to go into the top of a battery into the electrolyte which is just hanging out in the battery compartment. Any thoughts? TIO
The electrolyte level sensor can be jumped at the plug if it won't fit your batteries, and it won't fit most US made replacements.
Thanks, Will do. TIO
I need help with my electrolye sensor. I have battery level alarm and alternator problem. I assume the problem is combined as I read 27-28 volts right at the battery. Problem is I bought the excavator and found that the batteries were changed and the probe to go into the liquid is laying in the bottom of the battery box, not connected to any wire. Can anyone tell me what wires to jumped to make this alarm go away. Thanks in advance!