Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 90xt starting with cab in the up position

jakelly ยท 2012-08-12 22:30

Good evening fellas, My question is will this model machine start with the cab in the raised position? The key will turn it over but i have no fuel to my injectors. Is there a fuel cut-off safety switch? Thanks for the help - Josh

Replies7
  1. #1franklinute2012-08-13 10:46

    I think the seat bar needs to be down and there may be another safety switch at the rear of the cab on the bottom.

  2. #2KSSS2012-08-13 22:55

    There is not a cut out switch. it should start.

  3. #3kuangqy2012-08-15 19:05

    Is the starter running when the key was turn? Check the fuel circuit if running, check the electric circuit if not running.

  4. #4jakelly2012-08-16 12:51

    Was getting a low voltage tik-tik-tik, thought it might be a ground, so I went directly to the starter from the booster and battery, still wouldn't crank. Starter tested good, but I bought a new one anyhow. I have fuel to my filter, but not to my injectors. I'll trouble shoot that as soon as I get it cranking. Thanks gentlemen - Josh

  5. #5kuangqy2012-08-16 18:06

    The fuel circuit have air inside mybe, you had better check it.

  6. #6jakelly2012-08-16 23:07

    The ground from the battery to the block was loose on the block. The fuel was a non-issue, it fired right up. Looks like I bought a starter for nothing, anyone need a starter for 4T-390? Thanks - Josh

  7. #7kuangqy2012-08-17 18:21

    Thanks for you tell us the fault. Good luck!