Have a bobcat now for few yrs. just around the shop an farm uses here an there. Back when purchased I had low hyd pressure so I replaced the Hyd pump. That got me Back up an going strong. So then I got a bush hog attachment an it mows great. But it gives me trouble when trying to tilt the mower backwards. Tilts over fine just extremely slow returning back upwards. It only does this while the Hyds are operating the mower If I cut the auxiliary Hyds off it'll tilt fine. I am that this is a low flow machine but it should be able to operate everything. The bobcat is equipped with a self leveling valve an automatically levels up ur attachment when booming up all the way. I was told that the leveling may have something to do with it but I'm Not sure if that's the case. Any ideas. Been dealing with this for few yrs now an would like to solve issues
I'm not positive about this but, I believe your auxiliary flow steals flow from the tilt circuit and that is what is slowing down the tilt function. I'm sure someone way more familiar with a Case machine will chime in though...
Yes sir the auxiliary does get is Hyd flow from same pump I have the service manual for machine an it don't really tell ya how to troubleshoot this prob dealing with the auxiliary An tilt function. Hope some one chimes in soon. Fixing to be doing allotta mowing An getting ready for food plots
If its any help, My ASV RC30 does it too. Not too much, but lifting and lowering the mower while running causes changes in the aux hyd speed. I think some is normal, on a lo flow machine, as you are asking a lot of the system, in these situations. For me its a live with situation...
Thx for ur input. Well I had a guy ask me a yr ago if my machine was equipped with a self leveling valve for the bucket. It help keeps the bucket level when loading dirt over ur head An into a truck. Keeps bucket from dumping dirt over the top of the bucket An into ur lap like we have experienced, Well I've delt with it for 2 yrs now an finally called the case dealor were I bought it. They did some research on it today An these valves were on some If there machines An some. So he found an installation diagram an removal diagram an he faxed it to me an with it outta the system all my Hyds speed up dramatically An my tilt up function started working while mowing.!!! Not sure if asv has this valve but like ya said we're asking a lot outta our machines An I think ur 30 is one of there smaller units
I have a Case 450 and the aux function robs fluid from the down function on the boom. Thanks to gravity this normally isn't a problem, except when I'm running the post driver and need some down pressure. I haven't noticed anything like you describe while running my mower though. Maybe it was a design change. That would definitely be an issue while running a mower.
I think the case service tech that helped me out said that most of the xt machines came basic with the bioderection self leveling valve. I work on a 450 track unit all the time. We normally have fuse Blowing issues with it an shutting machine down