Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 95XT

Kobe130 ยท 2021-11-27 11:32

Hi Lads. My 95XT lost all its hydraulic oil while sitting for 4 months or so. Just dumped it all into the bilge then on the ground. Yah I know GREAT. So I guess probably the suction hose from tank to pump. Also this machine being 20 years old is having these failures one at a time. I'm contemplating removing the safety lockout solenoids as they will fail eventually too. My MO is to shut the engine down before getting out or into machine anyway. That is the safest. I have read so many complaints that these machines lockout the hydraulics and drive then you are left scratching your head. I understand removing safety equipment has some implications but three switches and solenoids likely to fail????? No good. This machine has to work for me and it owes me a LOT of money. Appreciate the comments.

Replies0

No replies yet.