Hello, I am having an issue with my 2000 model Case 95XT. I am getting oil leaking from two speed actuators. It's coming out past the seals where the vertical shaft that is rotated by the two speed cylinder goes into the housing. I changed the left hand seal since it is easier to get at than the right side. It still leaks pretty good, the old seal didnt look like it was in bad shape and the shaft looked good as well. I tied a gauge into the case drain line from the two speed housing and the most pressure I am seeing is 20psi, only during bucket dump function and only when at max rpm. All other functions register between 0-5psi. Is this too much case drain pressure for the lip seals on the 2 speed housing to handle? Not sure if I should be looking for a blocked case drain line somewhere. Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks
Anyone got any info?