Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 95XT Owner Manual

terraplenagem ยท 2014-12-02 17:08

Hello friends! Would it be possible any owner who has at hand the manual for Case 95XT scan it to PDF and share with us? Thank you.

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2014-12-02 20:12

    I have one but I have no desire to scan it to a PDF, it is a book. If you want to PM me we can discuss buying it.

  2. #2terraplenagem2014-12-03 05:10

    I warmly thank my friend, but I have no idea how I could pay you. Never bought anything from abroad.

  3. #3KSSS2014-12-03 10:23

    I have never been Sao Paulo, fly me down and I will bring the book! Or PM with a shipping address and I will send it to you for $50 plus whatever the costs are to mail it. Your choice!:drinkup

  4. #4terraplenagem2014-12-05 13:23

    Thank you... I will contact you by PM ;-)