Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case backhoe 580SK turbo

Skytracksolar · 2024-12-01 01:51

Hi again guys n girls, I’m wondering if anyone can identify what series my machine would be based on the serial number? I’ve done a search on parts/model etc and never recognises the number, I’m in the land downunder the machine is a case backhoe 4x4 turbo 580SK 1990 model The serial number reads JJH008163 It looks to be French name plate. Thanks in advance

Replies3
  1. #1Tinkerer2024-12-01 12:35

    That is the European version of the 580SK. They have a side-shift backhoe and the stabilizers extend and retract vertically. Access to the online parts book for them is nearly impossible for non-residents or Europe. I used to use a VPN and then pick an internet server in the UK. that enabled me to look at a lot of parts books that were not accessible in the US.

  2. #2Skytracksolar2024-12-01 15:52

    Thanks very much, li give that a go bizarre how we’re always thrown a curve ball in oz

  3. #3Tinkerer2024-12-01 19:53

    Alrman lives in OZ. Reach out to him. He is a valuable contributor on HEF. He is professional Case technician and owns his own business. He has a really nice website too.