Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case backhoe interchange

Awmosby · 2023-05-30 17:21

I feel like I've come across an answer to this before, but no manner of searching has turned up what I am looking for. I have been trying to find a backhoe attachment to fit a 580B -- model 35, I assume. When I bought the tractor a few years ago, it had a counterweight instead. I haven't been able to find a B, specifically, for parts, though, and it's seldom that anyone mentions the model of the attachment. I have found a few 580CK's, C's and D's within a reasonable distance. Do any of those have the same mount?

Replies10
  1. #1Vincewrx2023-06-23 19:17

    Have you ever found an answer to your question? I'm in the same boat as well, except that I have a C and I wonder if a backhoe from a B would fit.

  2. #2Awmosby2023-06-24 16:20

    I wasn't able to find a clear answer on interchange. I did find some references to the C and D also being equipped with the model 35, but I could not find any information on if there were changes in design between years or if it is a direct swap.

  3. #3580superE2023-08-17 17:49

    I have a case 580e and just bought a backhoe off of a 580c hoping it will fit, I’ll find out this weekend

  4. #4CASE12342023-08-18 08:07

    i would think a case dealer could tell you.

  5. #5580superE2023-08-18 08:09

    Yeah you would think that, I’ve even given them vin numbers from the tractor and the backhoe, and there zero help

  6. #6Sslane2025-03-09 13:30

    Any answers?

  7. #7Vincewrx2025-03-09 18:58

    Not yet, I'm about to try it in a couple of weeks, C vs D. Is it what your looking for?

  8. #8Sslane2025-03-09 22:49

    I was specifically wondering if the parts exchange between a CK and B?

  9. #9Vincewrx2025-03-10 06:18

    ok that's a good question and unfortunately I don't have an answer for you.

  10. #10Picklesweet2025-03-10 19:32

    I use a mod hitch and a box blade from a D on my B , it sets in the hooks and the pins are the same