Elder friend asked me to see what was leaking. There's a sending unit?? underneath leaking through by the wire terminal . Not finding any exploded pump diagrams. Needing guidance on ID and replacement.
Can you post a pic of leak?
That's prob. a CAV pump w/ an electric shut off solenoid leaking.?? Pic or the #'s off the tag.. cuz we're guessing here.. on whatcha got.. we cant help u unless u get us more info.. so u can help him..
Thanx, will get/post pic.
The spade terminal in bottom pic is where leak is.
DAM I'm GOOD.. Just search>> CAV shut off solenoid & make sure it has an oring w/ it.. IF NOT, I can mail u 1..
Thanx! Can I phone you? Or I'm 731 584 6591, Dwayne.
Damn you are good
This look right? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-solen...m=132903213207&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
That's the correct sol. DONT try & use an oring u have in the garage.. USE THE RIGHT 1.. U haven't checked out the old one.. it might just need tightening up?? OR the 1.00 oring needs to be changed??
Thanky agin! It appears to be leaking through it, feels dry around above the terminal. This one appears to have the o-ring doesn't it?? You see #7 post above?
That's funny it ships from Troy.. THATS WHERE the Factory IS.. & if I were to callm up & order 1 from the factory it'll be 40.00.!!! Nice talkin to ya Dwayne..
Enjoyed the convo too, appreciate the help and call. Guess they're buying LARGE quantities or something. Friend was really surprised at price too. We'll see if it's a dud, post up if so.
Or someone at the factory took home a bunch in his lunch pail one day!