For the last few weeks the bookmark that I have used for several years quit opening the parts book. When I clicked on it it would not load the website. I suspected that the geniuses that manage the website were the cause of it just like they were a couple of years ago. It took me a while to find what I think is a new version of the parts book. It looks different from that one I am familiar with. Below is a link to webpage I am now using. https://www.mycnhstore.com/us/en/casece/light-equipment/loader-backhoes/cn/NA_E_S_49_LOA Notice that the webpage is the portal to all the Case Construction Equipment parts books. Not just the T/L/B's The other books can be accessed by clicking on the light equipment link located next to the building icon.
I think there's a lot of sites that forgot the, "If it's not broken don't fix it" rule. All they did is make their sites harder to navigate and sometimes impossible.
x
There is no way to know if you don't post a link to the website you are asking about. I think that the old parts book is no longer available. That is what this/ -- Clueless2's thread is about.