Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case cx 210b pattern changer

chadg ยท 2018-07-27 00:03

I have just purchased a 2008 cx 210b and can't find out how to change the pattern from excavator to backhoe. does anyone know how to do this I figured it was a switch or a valve to change but have not found it. I see in the compartment behind the cab where all the pilot controls come together and I could switch some hoses there but I figured on a machine this new it would have a switch or manual valve to do this. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1uffex2018-07-27 03:46

    Good day See attached if you need more detail information drop us a line. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2uffex2018-07-27 05:43

    A contact pointed out that the Case has a valve directly behind the cabin where you may change pattern please see attached. Kind regards Uffex

  3. #3chadg2018-07-27 08:01

    Thanks guys I will give this a try