Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case CX130

maxton · 2010-11-06 20:54

Hey guys, I have been visiting this site for a number of years and I find it to be an exceptional resource! I recently bought a cx130 case and have a couple of questions. How do you turn the "service due" reminder off? The second question I have is how do you keep an excavator from waddleing, (like a duck) when trying to load onto a trailer? I use the hand controls and have tried it at different throttle positions but it winds up walking in a left to right movement. THANKS, Max

Replies9
  1. #1deerefan2010-11-06 22:25

    Don't really know the case is but on our deeres there just u reset button u hit on the screen, dnt know if that helps. But with the wadling ? I usually use half throttle I think the only thing u can do I do it alot and pray u get better

  2. #2Goose2010-11-07 20:08

    I just PMed the instructions for resetting the service minder. After looking at what I sent I hope it makes sence. It didnt copy the pictures of the screen. If you need more info I can Email you the instructions in pdf form. I usually set hours setting to 5000 hrs on machines since it is such a pain to reset, then you wont have to worry about it for along time.

  3. #3Brad08022019-09-12 08:35

    I am having the same problem on resetting the service reminder. Wil you send me the reset instructions. thank you

  4. #4KSSS2019-09-12 21:09

    Goose if you don't mind on sending that to me as well.

  5. #5uffex2019-09-13 07:54

    Good day Maxton There are a few probable causes to your track issue a question does the same track take of first whether you are going forwards or backwards, please check it out and let me know. Kind regards Uffex

  6. #6jdawg2019-09-14 13:00

    The “waddling” could be caused by too low rpm, have you tried full rpm and feathering the controls?

  7. #7Coy Lancaster2019-09-16 13:45

    Turn key switch to on position let inst. cluster come up then hold alarm stop button down (I hold it down for 20-25 beeps) release button and turn key switch off and let set for 30 seconds. May have to repeat but that is the way to do it. Service due is set at factory for 500hrs.

  8. #8Mixo2023-09-26 11:17

    Hi, I was wondering does anybody know how to turn off the “alternator” warning and “low coolant warning”. I’ve checked both and they’re fine but I can’t get this annoying beeping to stop and can’t see the digital screen full because of the warnings. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

  9. #9MilesBailey2025-05-06 03:59

    Hi Goose. I have a 2001 CX130. I would also like to know how to clear the 'Service Due' message. The engine cut out in the middle of work, after spluttering a few times, and now shows the 'Elextrical Problems' message. Is there a way to clear this message also? I have only tried changing the RPM sensor so far. Any help much appreciated. Many thanks, Miles