Hello, I bought a 2005 CX130 ( Sumitomo made ) last week and wonder if anyone knows the fittings info? Should I be able to get hoses made at a Parker hyd store? Want to replace the 2 on top of the arm before they crack open and spray the exhaust and engine down with hyd oil. One or 2 at the bottom of the main boom are a bit crusty also. Thanks.
Unless the machine was used in some type of caustic environment (fertilizer) I don't think your going to have an issue with the fittings busting open on their own because they look crusty. Obviously do as you think appropriate, but I have had three of them and have yet to see an issue with that. I would spend your money on replacing the oil in the drives, replace hyd oil, all the filters, check the oil in the rotational motor, replace the antifreeze as well.
The hoses need replaced, the fittings look great. I think I just need to pull 2 of the hoses off and take them to the Parker store so they can order what they need to make up new hoses. I replaced the finals oil. One of the drives is new. I replaced engine oil and filter and fuel filter already. Air filter inner and outer look perfect.
Did you ever replace any hoses on your cx130?
If the CX130 is like the 9010B that it replaced (Also a Sumitomo machine) , I have seen mostly BSPP fittings in mine. I just replaced the 2 lines that go to the arm cylinder on top of the boom and they were female BSPP meeting the hard line coming up the boom, and male BSPP with seal washer meeting the hard lines at the cylinder. I have a couple leaking crimps on the lines that go from the boom to the bucket cylinder so those are next for me. I suspect their BSPP but hoses are pretty expensive to make fitting guesses so I will pop them back to verify before I order those lines.
Thanks. I like this CX130 so far. It has the cummins (clone? ) 3.9 with an inline mechanical inj pump. It runs great and very quiet. 5900hr. Took down some good size drought killed hardwoods yesterday. Main joints are real tight. A little play in the bucket links. I have lubed everything including the swing joint. I ordered seal kits , going to tackle the dipper arm cylinder first. one main boom cyl also leaking some. The instrument display is dead. Havent looks into that yet. Just received shop manual and parts manuals.